You can connect your Huobi exchange account to CoinPanel using your API keys. Below are the instructions on setting up your Huobi API and connecting your exchange account to CoinPanel.
To create a new Huobi exchange account, please use this link.
Here’s how you can easily connect your Huobi exchange account to CoinPanel:
- Once you have registered your account with Huobi using this link, click on the user icon near the top right of the screen, then click on API Management.
- You will then reach the Create API page. You can name your API key under the Notes section. Please click on Trade under Permission Settings to enable trading on CoinPanel, then click on Create.
- You will then need to tick the first two boxes on the Risk Warning page, then click on I Understand.
- Then you will reach the Security Authentication page, where you will be asked for a code through your email as verification. Once you have copied and pasted the code, click on Confirm.
- You will then see that you have successfully created an API. Please copy and paste the Access Key and Secret Key on CoinPanel’s exchange integration page. You can reach the exchange integration page via Settings > Exchanges > Connect New Exchange.
- Click confirm once you have copied and pasted both the Access Key and Secret Key. You can then manage your API key on Huobi’s API management page and check when it will expire. The API key will expire every 90 days.