You can connect your Bybit account to CoinPanel using your API keys. You will not enable "Withdrawals" on your API settings, so CoinPanel cannot withdraw your funds. Below are the instructions on setting up your Bybit API and connecting your exchange account to CoinPanel.
1. We would recommend having your exchange integration page on CoinPanel ready before you start this process. You can access this page via Settings > Exchanges > Connect New Exchange.
2. Please visit the Bybit website and log in with your credentials.
Next, please click on the User Icon, and the drop-down menu will show "API."
3. Click on API, which will take you to the next page. Then Click on "API Management," then "Create New Key."
4. Please refer to the image below for the requirements needed to set up the API key.
5. Give the API key a Name, and click "Submit."
6. You will then see your API key and your Secret Key, which you would need to copy to CoinPanel.
7. With the API and Secret key copied, you can then copy them to CoinPanel. Select Bybit as your preferred exchange.
You will enter your:
- API key (copied from Bybit)
API Secret key (copied from Bybit)
and a name for your exchange account on CoinPanel.
Click "Save" and your Bybit exchange account will be integrated. Happy trading!