You can connect your KuCoin account to CoinPanel using your API keys. You will not enable "Withdrawals" on your API settings, so CoinPanel cannot withdraw your funds. Below are the instructions on setting up your KuCoin API and connecting your exchange account to CoinPanel.
1. We would recommend having your exchange integration page on CoinPanel ready before you start this process. You can access this page via Settings > Exchanges > Connect New Exchange.
2. Please visit the KuCoin website and log in with your credentials.
Next, please click on the User Icon, and the drop-down menu will show "API Management."
3. Click on API Management, which will take you to the next page. Then Click on "Create API."
4. On the Create API page, you will need to fill in the:
- API Name
- Create an API Passphrase (a password - please remember/ take a note of this as you will be using it for the following steps.)
- Tick the Trade Box
- Tick "No" Under IP Restrictions
5. Click next, then continue to the next page with the security verification. Click Continue after.
6. You will then see your API key and your Secret Key, which you would need to copy to CoinPanel.
Confirm on KuCoin after you have reviewed that the API restrictions and IP Restriction settings are correct (please refer to #3).
7. With the API and Secret key copied, you can then copy them to CoinPanel. Select KuCoin as your preferred exchange.
You will enter your:
- API key (copied from KuCoin)
- Secret key (copied from KuCoin)
- API passphrase created from step 3
Click "Save" and your KuCoin exchange account will be integrated. Happy trading!