1. Go to the Trade tab and select Full Trade from the left trading panel.
2. Choose your entry order type, fill in the order details and click "Next: Exits"
3. Add a stop loss and target(s) to the order
4. After you are done adding stop loss and target orders, click "Create Full Trade"
Your Full Trade will be listed under the Open Orders table.
- You can only cancel the Full Trade as a whole. You cannot cancel the orders in it individually.
- If you cancel an open order on the exchange(when using limit orders in Full Trade), the Full Trade automation will be canceled.